About Me

My photo
Everything you've heard is true. I write books and other things for children and adults.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm glad you asked!

So, as I mentioned, this blog is to chronicle and support my writing and self-publishing efforts.  I'm just putting the final editing touches on Red Raiders, a middle grade animal fantasy novel about rats that live in a dilapidated apartment building and the flock of pigeons with which they fight for resources.  I will be publishing it shortly via smashwords, a cool site that helps independent authors publish electronically.  You can check them out at www.smashwords.com

No real news other than that.  I hope to learn a lot as I go along, and will share what I can.  I've already learned a lot from smashwords and from some other blogs along the way, so I'll put some links and whatnot here as I go forward.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment